Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Totally Crafty

I about died when I saw this picture. It has now made its home on my desktop wallpaper where I look at it and grin with glee over my obviously superiour crafting skills. Just how crafty am I, you wonder?Yeah, I'm that awesome. Seriously, this kills me.

Anyway, it's time for a belly bump pic. So here it is, at (almost) 11 weeks preggo.I took this picture two days ago and I kept worrying that since my left shoulder was slightly turned, that it made me look bigger than I actually am. But today, I feel that big and soooo much more. I'm growing out of all my jeans (already!) but I think I'm going to hold off on wearing maternity jeans till the 2nd trimester. I mean, c'mon. Seriously? Maternity jeans already?? Life just isn't fair.

Speaking of life not being fair... I think I totally overdid it today. After working (where I'm on my feet all morning), I had to drive around in my hothothot car running a few errands. Then I went to Walmart, which is no longer WaldashMart, in case you haven't noticed. It took forever and the total amount was ridiculous. I still can't figure out how I spent so much on so little! Then I came home to attempt getting ready for our camping trip tomorrow, then we ran more errands (In Gary's nothot truck), including Costco. My poooooor uterus. It's so sore from all that walking! Gary told me to go rest and said he doesn't mind if we finish packing in the morning. I'm in pain and walking is just murder right now. I'm trying not to be all first-time-mommy about it, since I'm not, but I can't help but being a little concerned.

Oh well. I'm sure all will be well, especially if I can convince myself to stop eating Oatmeal Creme Pies. Blasted Little Debbie and her oatmealy goodness. I've eaten nearly half the box since coming back from Walnodashmart.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You ARE crafty! And might I add, an excellent writer.

    ReplyDelete